My blog has won an award! I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award recently.
First of all, I would like to thank Fabiola from the blog My Heart of Mexico for nominating me. I really appreciate your support!
Here are the rules of the award after being nominated:
- Display the award on your blog
- Express thanks to the individual who nominated you.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
- Provide links to your nominees and notify them that they have been nominated.
Here are some random facts about myself:
- I have Celiac Disease, which basically means I am allergic to any products (food, drink or beauty products) that contain gluten, wheat or flour. It tends to be a genetic “disease” (I have trouble calling it that, because really, it’s an allergy) and it runs in my family, unfortunately. However, it has become easier and easier to eat gluten-free over the years due to the increasing number of people going gluten-free for health reasons, and companies listening and making more gluten-free products!
- I have traveled to Mexico four separate times and am going back for a fifth in about a month. Some people question why I keep going back. But I love Mexico – the culture, history, food and people – and it is so huge and diverse, it just makes me want to keep exploring more!
- I love watching inspirational TED Talks and documentaries. I watch them on Netflix using my iPhone while laying in bed until late at night or early into the morning sometimes!
- I can see myself being a crazy cat lady someday. Currently, I have a cat named Bella and she is my fur baby. I talk to her all the time and she sleeps on my pillow right beside my head at night. I love cat cuddles!
- I am an introvert and although I enjoy meeting new people, I can only be sociable for a limited amount of time before I need to spend some time alone and “recharge” my internal batteries. I am energized by spending time in my own company and I need those quiet times to reflect and relax or else I can become cranky!
- I would love to break free from the corporate world sometime in the future (sooner rather than later) and I am always searching for work that is more fulfilling, meaningful and aligned with my values.
- I love planning and researching my travels. That is half the fun for me! I tend to do very detailed research and I always end up overdoing it, but I still love the process and anticipation of planning a trip!
Here are my Versatile Blogger Nominees:
Congrats to these amazing bloggers! I am looking forward to learning more about all of you!