This recipe is so simple yet so delicious and healthy! It consists of fresh vegetables (preferably organic and locally grown, if possible), olive oil and salt. That’s it!
My mom and I made this for dinner the other night and we just made it again tonight.
Here is how you can make it too:
Red Peppers, cut in long strips
White Onions, cut in strips or ringlets
Garlic, smaller pieces
Zucchini, cut in smaller pieces
Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Chop all vegetables, as desired.
- Put vegetables in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Place vegetables in a glass baking pan and cover with tin foil.
- Cook for approximately an hour.
- Add some organic butter, serve and enjoy!
You can use however much of each vegetable that you need, depending on how many people you are cooking for. Experiment and just start chopping!